US Warehouse: in stock
Worldwide Warehouse: opening soon - learn more here
Based on 4 reviews Write a review
Review on: Knotthrower said on May 23, 2017
Used with: X-UAV Mini-Talon
Just hit a personal record thanks to this battery: 21 mile total distance/30 min flight time with my Mini-Talon. Still had 50% battery capacity left at the end of the flight!
Review on: Olaf Hichwa said on Dec 17, 2016
Used with: E-flite Apprentice & Racing Quad
I love this pack. Its build quality is great. I use it for my e-flite apprentice and my race quad (sometimes for long flite time.) I also use it to charge my phone using a lipo to USB converter found on amazon. It's great having the peace of mind that this pack offers as opposed to building one yourself.
Review on: RangerEX said on July 19, 2017
Used with: Volantex Ranger EX 757-3 1980mm
I've been running two of these in parallel on my RangerEX for some time now. As compared with two 5000mAh-4S LiPo-packs used earlier, two of the Titans made a big difference. Running quite lean on a recent flight I managed 90 minutes and I believe that 100 minutes is possible. When hitting 11Ah you should start considering returning home as there is not much punch left. Keep the height and plan for long descent, reserving power. I will try running this plane with three of these packs in the near future.
80% Better than a LiPo
This endurance pack uses the NCR18650GA cell, which means it can add 80% more flight time vs a LiPo battery, as long as your current LiPo set up can fly 18+ minutes (assumes you replace your LiPo pack with a Titan pack of the same weight). If this pack is discharged faster than 160 watts constant (less than 32 minutes) and is not actively cooled, it will overheat.
Same weight: 3S 5000mAh / 4S 2650mAh
- Cell count: 8
- Cell type: NCR18650GA
- Configuration: 4 sets in series (4S) of 2 cells (2P) in parallel
- Pack Shape: 2x2x2 "brick tube style"
- Weight: 408g / 14.4oz
- Width: 37.6mm / 1.48in
- Height: 37.6mm / 1.48in
- Length: 133mm / 5.24in
- Discharge Connector: XT60
- Discharge Wire Length (pack to connector end): 100mm / 3.94in
- Balance Connector: 4S JST-XH
- Balance Wire Length (pack to connector end): 30mm / 1.18in
- Voltage Range: 10.0v - 16.8v
- Capacity: 7.0Ah / 103.6Wh
- Use a 4S LiPo setting to charge up to 16.8v
- Charge at 3.5A for maximum energy storage
- Burst: 70A / 10C / 800W (lasts a few seconds)
- Full Throttle: 40A / 6C / 520W (60 seconds full throttle, will get hot unless cooled)
- Constant: 15A / 2C / 160W (32 minutes, maximum constant discharge rate)